🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

FPS Game Music

Started by
2 comments, last by Fluid FX 22 years ago
what is the best style for first person shooter games? dnb i thought ay? (i am a music producer ;-) ) Greetz
Advertisement
For multiplayer I''d say metal, something heavy. For single player it would need to be dynamic, changing to reflect the desired atmosphere. I.E. spooky, upbeat, etc.

-David
Unreal''s got the _BEST_ FPS music out there IMO. Then again - it depends on the ambience of your game - a spooky FPS should have spooky music, a wacko FPS (what was the name now... the game that was made to look like a comic - a homemade game it was (I think)) should have wacko music, etc. Just "feel" your game and then decide what kind of music you would like to listen to while playing...

Crispy
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
quote: Original post by Crispy
Unreal''s got the _BEST_ FPS music out there IMO.
Crispy

maybe not the best, but one of the best I''ve heard

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement