🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Is their any program to extract the music from mame? or any other program?

Started by
2 comments, last by Warsong 21 years, 10 months ago
is their a program that can do that to press record and take the music with good quality? take care
***Power without perception is useless, which you have the power but can you perceive?"All behavior consists of opposites. Learn to see backward, inside out and upside down."-Lao Tzu,Tao Te Ching Fem Nuts Doom OCR TS Pix mc NRO . .
Advertisement
I know this isn''t too helpful, but *yes*. There is. I just don''t remember where the heck I found it. . . I used the program a year and a half ago for a vg music remix I did, and now I can''t find it since I reformatted my drive. . . *cry*. But it is out there to be found. I recommend Zophar''s Domain for a starting point. . . I''m pretty sure I found it from a link off there.
If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal
Change your volume properties>recording area (Find Volume Properties in your start menu, go to Options>Properties, select recording, hit ok) and change it to Line-in. Find a good sound recording program (e.g. www.goldwave.com), hit record and play the part of the game you want.
I think that''ll work.
Thanks for the information sa-magic,ill back it out. but to press play on the device and not press a shortcut key would be a probalm a bit but better than nothing i guess.

take care

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement