🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Job : Senior Sound Designer - SONY USA

Started by
4 comments, last by yjbrown 21 years, 10 months ago
Check out the link.. Do you have balls?? Do you have experience?? GamaSutra - Senior Sound Designer SONY USA ---- "Music is not something you just do, it''''s part of who you are!"
Game Audio Professional
www.GroovyAudio.com
Advertisement
LOL, I''m glad I''m not the only one who saw that. And yes, I did send my resume, which has about as much chance as when I sent my reel to LucasArts three months ago (snowball in hell)
Damnit! Damnit!Damnit! I have a decent amount of experience and a degree, but no money for relocation!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGH!
DRINK GIN! IT MAKES A MAN MEAN-milk and cheese
I''d worry about getting the job before relocating- I mean, this is one of those job oppurtunities that''s more than worth being in debt for a short while. How many people can put- ''senior sound design for Sony'', on their resume?

...of course, getting the job is the hard part
Ever hear of telecommuting? your doing sound man! its just bits of data able to be sent via email. dont get so histerical. they sendyou email saying hey we need something like this. you make it. you send it back to them. best part is NO CAR REQUIRED!!

------------------------------
If you whispered, who would hear you? If you cried, who would comfort you? If you begged, who would have mercy? If you program, who will play?
------------------------------
------------------------------If you whispered, who would hear you? If you cried, who would comfort you? If you begged, who would have mercy? If you program, who will play?------------------------------
quote: Ever hear of telecommuting? your doing sound man! its just bits of data able to be sent via email. dont get so histerical. they sendyou email saying hey we need something like this. you make it. you send it back to them. best part is NO CAR REQUIRED!!

Umm, did you even bother to read the advert?

It''s a bit hard to telecommunicate when they require you for studio and field work, collaborating with other members of the development team, and managing multiple projects.

You don''t seem to know much about sound development, and a programmer wouldn''t make comments like that, you must be an artist or designer or something?

----
"Music is not something you just do, it''''s part of who you are!"
Game Audio Professional
www.GroovyAudio.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement