🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

But i dont want a reader...thats too simple.

Started by
2 comments, last by RoosterJM 24 years, 1 month ago
I want info on 2 things. 1) Exporting from Max to my own format...and im working on that, though more info would be appreciated. 2) Loading a file of my format from an external file the most efficient way possible.... thanx
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining? -George Wallace To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity. -William Arthur Ward
Advertisement
1) 3dsmax SDK
2) fread(), C++ streams, MFC document serialization or your favorite file reading mechanism

-goltrpoat

--
Float like a butterfly, bite like a crocodile.

--Float like a butterfly, bite like a crocodile.
Where can I find the 3DSMax 3.0 / 3.1 SDK?

----------
Drago
osu!
its in with 3d studio....but the documentation stinks...oh well...back the the old archaic methods....
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining? -George Wallace To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity. -William Arthur Ward

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement