🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Please help... Sad now...

Started by
2 comments, last by Etnu 24 years, 1 month ago

HELP!

Could someone PLEASE tell me whats going on? Im really stuck on this one, and I cant send an Emali because my friggin'' Computer is fried. Here is the error message when I try to log on to Chat: failed.com.ms.security.SecurityExceptionEx[Connection.]: cannot connect to "agora.afternet.org"

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

Advertisement
Did you, by chance, get banned? if not, it''s probably something with your net configuration that is causing the AfterNET servers to deny you, and if that''s the case, there isn''t anything we can do about it. You''ll have to get in touch with them.
I dont remember getting banned. I logged out on thursday(or was it friday) and when I tried back, I got the error. If for some reason I was banned, I would like to know why, because I really didnt think I was saying or doing anything offensive.

Etnu

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

I should have thought of this before... If the problem is that you can''t connect to AfterNET servers, then you definitely need to contact them. If you can connect and join other channels, but not #gamedev, then let me know.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement