🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Composer / Sound Designer for hire.

Started by
1 comment, last by Purple Hamster 21 years, 4 months ago
Hi there! Game-Wave is a UK based audio developer for games and other multimedia applications. The services we provide include: Music Sound Effects Narratives and Post Production All of the above services are provided to a consistant high quality and understanding customer requests and providing satisfactory audio has meant that great business relationships have been maintained. Best of all, everything is provided at incredibly competitive prices. If you are in need of exciting, original audio material for your project; whether it be professional, semi-professional or a hobbyist venture, just visit www.gamewaveaudio.co.uk and feel free to download a handful of demos and contact me for a quotation. Contact details are available on the site, or you can email me at david@gamewaveaudio.co.uk. Kind Regards, David Franco Game-Wave email: david@gamewaveaudio.co.uk or visit: www.gamewaveaudio.co.uk
David J Franco__________________________visit www.davidjfranco.com
Advertisement
Try the Help Wanted forum. I''ve a query to ask you, so I''m sending a mail...
SA-Magic, whats the problem?

did you manage to send an email because I never received one?... i can answer your query in this thread!

Kind Regards,

David
David J Franco__________________________visit www.davidjfranco.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement