🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A Recent Threads dedicated page

Started by
2 comments, last by WhiteWolf 24 years ago
Hi. For those people who are addicted to gamedev - A page deidicated to "Recent Threads" like the small one on the main gamedev page. Say one advertising box, and then a list of the last 20 posts. This so we don''t have to load up the whole main page everytime we want a quick overview of the last post titles. Regards, WhiteWolf
Advertisement
quote: Original post by WhiteWolf

Hi.

For those people who are addicted to gamedev - A page deidicated to "Recent Threads" like the small one on the main gamedev page. Say one advertising box, and then a list of the last 20 posts. This so we don''t have to load up the whole main page everytime we want a quick overview of the last post titles.

Regards,
WhiteWolf

Well, we do have the active topics link at the top right of the page that lists new topics from the past 24 hours.

---
Michael Tanczos
OOooops
quote: Original post by WhiteWolf

Hi.

For those people who are addicted to gamedev - A page deidicated to "Recent Threads" like the small one on the main gamedev page. Say one advertising box, and then a list of the last 20 posts. This so we don''t have to load up the whole main page everytime we want a quick overview of the last post titles.

Regards,
WhiteWolf

Well, I''m glad I''m not addicted to gamedev. I never spend hours upon hours here. At least I''ve got things to do.....(to be said sarcastically)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement