🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

iPowerWeb hosting

Started by
2 comments, last by ktuluorion 21 years, 2 months ago
I was thinking of going with them for my first commercial website.. does anyone have any stories, or recommendations either way? I''d like to keep the price at max 8$/mo. I''ve seen a couple of providers for 5. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
Advertisement
Actually, I''ve had pretty good luck with them so far. When you do have a problem, they are usually prompt in helping you. One word of advice though when looking for a host, avoid Featureprice........
I''ve been with iPowerWeb for awhile now and have to say that I''m very pleased with the service they provide.

PaulJ
I''ve got them, too, and I''m happy. Occasionally the server''ll slow down or go offline altogether (I assume for maintenance), but either case occurs too infrequently for me to care.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement