🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

stop moaning do something! plz read

Started by
0 comments, last by Zerosignull 24 years ago
after reading on of the post about who i controlling and updating opengl ive decided to tell you pple, the FUTURE of opengl how to get it changed to meet ure needs! the review board do take sujjestions from us the small fry when updating opengl. if you want them to here ure say visit www.opengl.org check out there message boards and there is a thread there that is for sujjestions. youl see my many sujestions there two. PLZ make ure sujjestions there or support others because they are more likely to listen to hundreds of us then just the 5 of us that post there. ps plz reply to this message to keep it hign on this message boards as i think this information is very important and all pple that program in OGL should be aware of this. ~prevail by daring to fail~
Advertisement
Good point, I''ll try it next (here''s a link for lazy people like me: www.opengl.org)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement