🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

An alternative to put your product to market fast (if they are ready)

Started by
5 comments, last by pmg 21 years, 2 months ago
If you are developing a game and it is in demo stage, feel free to email us or visit our website. Our customers are currently seeking for the following titles : PC, PS2, XBOX, Pocket PC, Palm, GameCube, GameBoy Advance. In addition, we are offering incubation services for serious game and technology developers in need of business support and funding. If you have an interesting and realistic project, feel free to fill out the form on our website. All the information about how to submit is said in the “work with us” section of our website. The Pharae Management Group. http://www.pharaegroup.com
Advertisement
You are going to be moderated for crossposting, lamer.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Sorry for that, I just wanted to put the message in all the related forums. No mean to crosspost or do anything like that.

PMG,

Your website is a bit sketchy. How long has PMG been in business? Who runs the company, and what are their backgrounds?

John
I admit that this version of the website looks a bit sketchy. A new version will be posted this week who will look better and have more information such as background, history, etc.

To make a short story, the Pharae Management Group has been created in the year 2003 by industry veterans to help developers get their game to market faster and to help reduce the risks related into the publishing of them. Our people has an average of 10 years of experience in the business working with companies such as Infogrames, Virgin Interactive, SEGA, and so on. The background are various, from Acquisition Manager to Producer.

We can also help companies with a good project to find the funds needed to realize them. We also take care of all the logistic and business side, letting the developers concentrate on the development of their products.

If you need anymore info, just send me an email, and ill be happy to help you.

If you have people in your organisation with the experience you claim they have then you should list their names and credits so we can check their references. My first impression after visiting your site is you appear to be amateurs claiming to be more than you are. So post that list of references and put my concerns to rest.

"I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity."George W. Bush
Ok, I understand what you are saying. And like I said in my post, a new website will be up this week that looks better and has more info. Ill post the link here once its final (should be online tuesday).

All the detailed background will be there as well.

Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement