🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Wireless Developer Agency

Started by
2 comments, last by andybrick 21 years, 2 months ago
Hi Everyone, Has anyone heard of the agency called Wireless Developer Agency? http://www.wirelessdeveloper.com/ One of their artist representatives has contacted me about signing a agency deal so they can represent me to wireless game companies. They want a 2 year commitment from me that essentially states that they are my exclusive representative for the creation of soundtracks for wireless games. I know very little about this company although their website seems legit. Any thoughts? ***************************** ANDY BRICK Composer & Symphonist Music For Cinema & Soundtracks Email: available at website Web: www.andybrick.com
*****************************ANDY BRICKComposer & SymphonistMusic For Cinema & SoundtracksEmail: available at website Web: www.andybrick.com
Advertisement
quote: Original post by andybrick
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone heard of the agency called Wireless Developer Agency? http://www.wirelessdeveloper.com/

One of their artist representatives has contacted me about signing a agency deal so they can represent me to wireless game companies. They want a 2 year commitment from me that essentially states that they are my exclusive representative for the creation of soundtracks for wireless games.

I know very little about this company although their website seems legit.

Any thoughts?

ANDY BRICK

Composer & Symphonist
Music For Cinema & Soundtracks
Email: available at website
Web: www.andybrick.com

Hi Andy;

Haven''t heard of them, but agent research (though a literary site) may have heard of them, and the game agent, Mary-Margaret should be responsive to a phone call or e-mail query as well.

Addy

Those who think there is a difference between education and entertainment don''t know the first thing about either - Marshall McLuhan

Always without desire we must be found, If its deep mystery we would sound; But if desire always within us be, Its outer fringe is all that we shall see. - The Tao

Ask them for a list of other artists that they represent and what stuff that they have placed. Then contact some of the artists to check what they say.

Dan Marchant
Obscure Productions
Game Development & Design consultant
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk
quote: Original post by Obscure
Ask them for a list of other artists that they represent and what stuff that they have placed. Then contact some of the artists to check what they say.

Dan Marchant
Obscure Productions
Game Development & Design consultant

I suggest you do some intel work prior to contacting them so if they misrepresent anything, you will know what you are dealing with. You are, after all, dealing with an agent. I guess you can tell I work in Hollywood.

Always without desire we must be found, If its deep mystery we would sound; But if desire always within us be, Its outer fringe is all that we shall see. - The Tao

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement