Advertisement

Music Composers needed!

Started by May 31, 2003 02:01 PM
7 comments, last by Holy Sok 20 years, 10 months ago
Hey! Im Holy Sok the Lead Programmer for a new games design group called The Alpha Weapon. Im looking for 14-16 yr olds who would like to join my programming group. The group would mainly be developing 3rd person action and RPG''s however it would be preferable if you could commuicate with MSN Messenger (for now I might use ICQ soon). If you would like to join then either talk 2 me on MSN or drop me an email (holysok@hotmail.com) or respond 2 the thread. Thanx Holy Sok
why 14-16 year olds?
-
Advertisement
i dunno actually. i thought it would b easier to work with ppl of my own age.
i really wouldnt mind if u werent tho. soz. if ure serious then drop me an email, or reply 2 the board
Stop crossposting

--------------------------------------------
Democracy may only be a few steps removed from anarchy, but at least it isn''t as loud.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
ahoy there this b Cap''n BearMans
If it aint HolySOk ive been meening to talk to yee
As im fab at makin musak using sibelius and all i can maketh musik 4 the game
WAt kinda musik u need? Upbeat techno Indian Raga?
NEwayz
IN DA HHOOOOOOOOOOOd

~BearMans Is Back In Business~
14....to 16 year olds? Dear me, what''s this world coming to?

If I happen to cross the paths of any "14-16 year olds" that want to compose for a game, I''ll send them your way.
Advertisement
Hi, I''m a composer and I am 16 from England (Essex). If you want to listen to my stuff, contact me on either my aim name : Lyndonpro or my msn name nerostar9b@hotmail.com

Thanks
My aim is Lyndonpro and my msn is nerostar9b@hotmail.com drop me line if you need a job for me.
I''m 15! 16 next month. I''ll add you ^_^

www.diamondshadow.gnuk.net
It''s my game dev "company"s site! Go there!
"Somebody should make a game about pirating video games. That would be interesting."~Chandler
No resurection, thankyou.

Free Game: Yet Another Falling Block Game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement