🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

BSP ENGINE CAMERA HELP !!! I NEED TO VIEW THE FREAKING FACES !!!

Started by
2 comments, last by hallucinogenix 24 years ago
ok, ive gotten as far as loding the BSP MAP into the RAM. BUT THERE''S A PROBLEM! DOH! hehe The tutorial i was reading...STOPED!!! humm...i have already a camera, from my old engine.(its now converted to BSP TREE) SO, ive come to ask people if it would be possible to encorporate my cam to work with BSP TREEs, (cause i know, to view faces, you gotta do a bit of coding.) but im not to sure, so if anyone knows, of a good tutorial that show me how to display the faces in my BSP. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP, AND TAKE A LOOK AT MY SOURCE CODE, JUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE BOARD WITH YOUR e-Mail. thanx a bunch... -[ hallucinogenix ]-
Advertisement
Hi I''m working on the same thing, can i have your code? Maybe i''ll come up with something...

goran-backlund@telia.com
ok, im gonna send it right now. if you need any libs, or headers that i did not include (Assumming you have them) then just reply to this message and i will give you what you need. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THIS BSP TREE WORK! I GOT AS FAR AS LOADING IT PERFECTLY! JUST CANT VIEW THE PIECE OF CRAP !!! DOH !!! hahah
-[ hallucinogenix ]-
go to nate millers site. He has a "tutorial" on BSP leafs

||--------------------------||Black Hole Productionshttp://bhp.nydus.netResident expert on stuffmax621@barrysworld.com||--------------------------||

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement