🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Publishing + advice

Started by
-1 comments, last by niolan 21 years, 1 month ago
Hello, My name is Nielsen Scheerlinck and I''m the owner of the media company called Niolan Entertainment. We are a media company that is currently producing DVD movies and docu''s. We are currently also filming our first movie for the theaters starring Juvenile and Too Short. Producing 4 3D animated series. And we distribute all these product ourselves. So now the times has come to get into the videogame business. We are looking for interesting titles to distribute for PC and consoles. We are also looking for a few people that can give us advice on how to get the games on X-Box, PS2 and gamecube. If you think that you can be of any help to us or want to give us a word of good advice then please contact me personally at nielsen@niolan.com. Thank you very much for your time, Kind Regards, Nielsen Scheerlinck Niolan Entertainment

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement