🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Piano Piece

Started by
2 comments, last by Sage13 21 years, 1 month ago
Hi, I just had to post this. Kalsus Remixed Theme It is a remix of one of the songs from our game that was made by Mr. Mike Atoya. enjoy! -~- BTW here is the original song by Mr. Wayne Dinely: Original Theme X2: Official Site
Advertisement
hmmmm

remix??

it''s a nice piece, but it''s a simple piano piece and sounds like a simplified version of something. Is there more going on in the original version? Your link doesn''t work.
Nice music. The remix sounds very soothing. I dunno why but it reminds me of playing an old rpg and learning more about the storyline while the music is playing. X2 looks like a cool game. Can''t wait to see how it goes.
That''s some really nice music... But please, can we have a 96Kbit/sec 48Khz version?
Newbie programmers think programming is hard.Amature programmers think programming is easy.Professional programmers know programming is hard.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement