🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Music and sound for games

Started by
1 comment, last by oldstauf 21 years ago
My name is Justin Fischer. I''m a twenty-two year old musician, and a lifelong videogame addict. I have just completed a four-year degree in music engineering from the University of Miami. I have hands on experience in composition, recording, mixing, audio and video editing, and cutting sound to picture. I have a small project studio, and can record anything from ambient synthesizer tracks to rock songs. I''m interested in working on sound effects and music for independent game projects (such as Half-Life mods). Does anybody have any advice on the best place to start knocking on doors, or know anyone looking for a sound guy willing to work on the cheap to get his foot in the videogame door? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
Advertisement
Try the Help Wanted forum, this post will be appreciated more there.

There''s no town drunk here, we all take turns.
Much appreciated. I must admit, I feel kinda silly for not nopticing that forum earlier.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement