🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

BS FORUM !

Started by
6 comments, last by Virtual Symbiote #20 24 years ago
You need to have a 'BS' forum that won't get deleted. Because so many people want to BS about stuff,
they need a seperate forum so they can have fun and stuff. Please add this one soon.
And I also think you need a link for newbies to go to learn the HTML tags. It could include a list of most -If not all.- HTML tags that can be used in posts.

The CiberJerk
( Virtual Symbiote #20 ) HTML! HTML! HTML! HTML! Edited by - Virtual Symbiote #20 on 6/20/00 12:55:50 AM
Advertisement
This site is not a BS site.

Admin for GameDev.net.

KHawk, in the light of Virtual Sym(id)iote, if there is any way to ban him, please do so. He is ruining the GameDev forums for a lot of peope.

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
I''ll just delete any of his posts that are out of control.

As far as a BS forum, to add to what Kevin said, HELL NO.

We''re also not a web development site. If you want to learn HTML, there are plenty of places to learn it. You don''t need to know HTML to use the forums, so I''m not going to waste time writing up a page about it.
quote:
Please add this one soon.
And I also think you need a link for newbies to go to learn the HTML tags.

It could include a list of most -If not all.- HTML tags that can be used in posts.

Why, so that the forums will become unreadable scrolling messes like your posts already are?

I''d be happier if HTML was altogether disallowed (with the exception of a few tags).
I didn't know that you people would be mad about the scrolling posts, I will stop.

Also, I'm actually glad you guys disagreed on a 'bs' post.

I wasn't the one who put theese posts up, It was my cousin.

( He came over for a few days. )

Sorry about the mess, I will keep him off my computer from now on.

Please don't ban me for something I didn't do.

The CiberJerk
( Virtual Symbiote #20 )

Edited by - Virtual Symbiote #20 on June 20, 2000 3:16:20 PM
You weren't?
I love these!!
{serious sarcasm}

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."

Edited by - ImmaGNUman on June 20, 2000 3:27:58 PM
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
Aha.

JoeMont001@aol.com
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement