🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Can you read my game docs?

Started by
1 comment, last by AlekM 24 years ago
Greetings, I was wondering if a few people would have the time to check out my game documents. I have a concept document outlined and the character system document. I understand that there is a lot of work that needs to be put into this still, but this is my first attempt. Please keep in mind that I am not a Web Designer and I do not have the time to upkeep the web site. If anyone wants to help in this area, please let me know. I know that it''s pathetic...but for the time being, it''s what I have. check out www.wizardwar.com Thanks Alek
Advertisement
hey that looks like a great game, I hope it works out. One thing I was wondering is why food and drink? Did you include them because EQ does? Unless you can think of a good reason for it leave it out. Realism tends to hurt games despite what a lot of people think. Trim it to the essence.
Thanks, that''s a really good point.

I can think of a few other places that I will revisit and make changes too as well.

Thanks for your input.

Alek

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement