🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GDArena Executable Update 8/8/03 - 2:00PM EST

Started by
1 comment, last by khawk 20 years, 10 months ago
Get it at http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/gdarena/gdarena.zip. This is a minor update to v0.2.
  • Taunt defect should be fixed. Taunts in debug mode can now be up to 80 characters in length. Release mode taunts are still 20 characters.
  • Changed interface calls to use the __cdecl convention. This is in an attempt to allow for more cross-compiler compatibility.
  • The iCore method GetMyCocktailCount() is not GetMyGrenadeCount() to coincide with the change from WEAPON_COCKTAIL to WEAPON_GRENADE.
  • Several minor internal fixes.
  • Admin for GameDev.net.

Advertisement
    Why is this exe''s last modified date exactly like the previus'' one? (3 August 11:11 PM)
    And I still have WEAPON_COCKTAIL and not WEAPON_GRENADE.

PS: You didn''t close this thread!

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
    Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
    quote: Original post by ShlomiSteinberg
    Why is this exe''s last modified date exactly like the previus'' one? (3 August 11:11 PM)
    And I still have WEAPON_COCKTAIL and not WEAPON_GRENADE.

PS: You didn''t close this thread!

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"

Sounds like you don''t have the right one.. I just downloaded it myself to verify.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement