Advertisement

A little dreamy song by meeeee..

Started by October 31, 2003 12:31 PM
2 comments, last by FelixN 20 years, 9 months ago
I’ve made this atmospheric little song. There isn’t much to say, sooo…here, listen, please: http://freddah.myftp.org/ufo/felix/pokokoko.mp3 Did you like it? It’s a little rough I know^^ Thanks, byeee.
Only since I''m getting 53K a sec am I downloading it all...

Quite atmospheric... almost too much so - I''m presuming light tension has already been built up (Like the player going down the first few levels of the dungeon).

I like the thud around 1:48! Yes, very nice so far.
Uhm, what''s this arabic-like beat that happens around 2:16 though? Destracts from the tense atmosphere to me.

Reminds me of the first Diablo game, and some of the second (of it''s Act 2, the desert city). Pretty good.
Advertisement
quote: Original post by SA-Magic
Only since I''m getting 53K a sec am I downloading it all...

Quite atmospheric... almost too much so - I''m presuming light tension has already been built up (Like the player going down the first few levels of the dungeon).

I like the thud around 1:48! Yes, very nice so far.
Uhm, what''s this arabic-like beat that happens around 2:16 though? Destracts from the tense atmosphere to me.

Reminds me of the first Diablo game, and some of the second (of it''s Act 2, the desert city). Pretty good.

Yhea I know i tryd mixin different styles but it didnt turn out so good. Thanks for youre coment^^
im curious as to what you used to make your song.

btw, i listened to it, and its pretty good. although i think it should flow a little better. the different styles were a good thought, but didnt quite flow too well. and sometimes it was a little too quite, not enough going on. great idea, and i definately think it has a lot of potential, but not quite finished yet.

- jeremiah

inlovewithGod.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement