🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

help with vc++

Started by
1 comment, last by chris82 23 years, 11 months ago
why unlikely all the other function the opengl function don''t have the brief when i type it ?it is boring because i have to check all the time which argument a function have. ah the same thing appen with object,why don''t appear the menu when i type object. ?
Advertisement
I just discovered a really neat trick to accomplish what you''re doing.. I had never done this before, but it worked great..

Add the header files to your actual project workspace.. I added math.h while I was using it extensively and all the parameter lists came up for each function..

The only drawback to this of course, is now every function in that particular header will be listed under your global functions.. So it''s a tradeoff.. However, when programming in OpenGL as a newbie ( or someone who doesn''t like to look up syntax ) it may be worth it..

So in your case, you''d add gl.h, glaux.h and possibly glu.h..

just a suggestion.. there may be an easier way for what you want, but this works really well.. ( you can always remove them from the project too )..

bosco()

--leader of the free world .. or something ..
Bosco:

Your method didn''t work either. I added the header files, but still no auto-listing. Any other suggestions?

|-|A[k3R$Z R \/\/|-|AT |V|Ak3 t|-|3 \/\/0R|_D g0 R0|_||\|D!!
|-|A[k3R$Z R //|-|AT |V|Ak3 t|-|3 //0R|_D g0 R0|_|||D!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement