🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

This could be interesting...

Started by
-1 comments, last by Omnesolis 23 years, 11 months ago
For my website, http://www.duckslair.net, a website about online games, I have decided to make a online game for everyone to play with. What I''ve come up with so far is this: - Players sign up on the website, and when they do, they get a small, virtual tract of land on a planet that has faced a great calamity. Now, the survivors are out to make themselves rulers over the rest. - Each tract of land has a small structure serving as the base, a small amount of a monetary unit, and some unknown resource (need suggestions here). - The object of the game is to raise the amount of the monetary unit you have, get more resources, and take over those around you. You do so by challenging them to a duel of some sort. Again, I''m looking for further ideas here. - The tracts of land will be broken up into named segments, and there will be a power hierarchy, so that the extremely wealthy/powerful cannot attack newbies. As you can see, there is a lot to be thought out still, though I''ve got the basics down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The more we pick this apart, the more detailed and good it will be. Thanks! Omne

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement