🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

BAD GUYS

Started by
7 comments, last by astrocyberhound 23 years, 11 months ago
AS of now I really dont have any favorite good guys but here are some guys I find worthy of my favorite. 1.Sephiroth I know it might seem lame to pick someone from a well known title but this guy has it all. His past is so mysterious hes unbelievably strong hes got a deadly weapon,and possibly the most evil and well dressed bad guy so far created. 2.Ghalleon (LUNAR 1&2) now theres someone who knows how to rune a good guys day, and in the end when you think you beat him he shows you his "TRUE POWER". everyone else pales in comparison(in my opinion). Nick
==--When the time comes you will realize but no sooner.--==
Advertisement
yeah, seph is cool, but just out of curiosity...what does this have to do with design?
WNDCLASSEX Reality;......Reality.lpfnWndProc=ComputerGames;......RegisterClassEx(&Reality);Unable to register Reality...what's wrong?---------Dan Uptonhttp://0to1.orghttp://www20.brinkster.com/draqza
who is Sephiroth?
The reason i posted this wasthat i feel that villans play an larg role in games especialy role playing games. for me Sephiroth
made FF7 a much better game. I think this is because you really wanted to find out what he was all about. Theres also the fact that he really pissed me off when he killed Aries.

Nick
It funny that these days movies are so bad that i''m always backing the bad guy. hehehe And sometimes they win and everyone gets laid to waste. Ah fond memories

Jason Voorhees, your my hero!

I also love the psyco psychiatrist from Nightbreed (by Clive Barker) called Decker, he''s a CHAMP! We need more bad guys in games "yes and yes" with lots of character Oh YES. I MUST Settle down now, starting to drool, must settle... must set...

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
The huge bad android guy (Frank something I think...) from Fallout 2 was cool, but he didn''t appear enough in the game.And I also liked the dumb super mutant in Necropolis in the original Fallout (because he was funny).

This Day All Gods Die
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
SHODAN from System Shock 2.

She isn''t just some ultimate evil which shows up for the final battle at the end of the game. Instead she feels very "real", always commenting, teasing and driving the plot forward during the whole game.

When she began calling me "insect" all the time I really wanted to kill her.

Regards

nicba
Nicba has the right Idea for this same reason I felt sephiroth was one of the best BAD GUYS he was with you (not in your party the whole time)but nevertheless with you in your thoughts in your old town killing and destructing lots of things to piss you off. He did this all because of his "inner torment" not because he wanted to rule the world . thanks for relying guys
This string has little to do with game design. I think it should be about how to make a good villain for RPGs and other games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement