🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Setting personal attention flags on threads

Started by
-1 comments, last by WitchLord 23 years, 11 months ago
Would it be possible to implement something that would allow us users to flag message thread that we wish to follow up on? Dumb question, of course it is possible. I''ll re-phrase the question: Would you be willing to implement something like this, or do you have too much other things to do? I would really like something like this because I answer a lot of questions but sometimes I forget which ones and thus misses any further question on the subject. I don''t think it would be too hard to implement, I even volunteer to help you with it (If you''ll let me ). You would need a new table in your database, some way of setting the flag, and a new page where flagged threads are listed. - WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement