🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Post your Art here!

Started by
34 comments, last by Mr Cup 23 years, 10 months ago
I''m not baggin your art, just your program. Pov-ray sucks major bishop. Big time. I would even, dare i say it, recomend light wave over pov-ray.

Free you mind man, use a good 3d program.

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
Advertisement
i second that.

you must be a programmer, DBZ.

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
LOL

typical "artists" talk, computer illiterate that you are !

PoV is *FREE*
Plus it''s old, and followed, and awfully powerful. And there are tons ofnice programs that add a nifty interface for artists that don''t like to type lines of codes.

But hey, I guess I would prefer 3DSMAX warez than POV

youpla :-P

ps : yes I am an artist as well as a coder... I did 3 years of Fine Arts and at the moment a MAster of Computing (let''s start another flame war )
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
nah, i toyed with pov a long time ago. didn''t like it. got 3ds r4, and was in love. i''m a hybrid as well, ahw. let''s NOT start a flame war.

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
I am becoming a hybrid as well, and, *Licks thumb and fore finger and extinguishes last smouldering hair from top of head* let''s not start another flame war :-)

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
I like this smell of napalm ...
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement