🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

CAIN: Story idea

Started by
0 comments, last by Dwarf with Axe 20 years, 4 months ago
Hello all. I realize this idea has been waay overdone, but nevertheless I'd like some feedback on the general idea: Click here I was writing it a long time ago, and that first page is all you really need. There's more of the story to follow (on the next pages) but you don't have to read those. Thanks guys, ~ Jesse PS For those who want some blurbs, "As soon as it was online, mankind became its first target. CAIN understood that a utopia involved perfection in all parts of existence, and humans were far from perfect." "I don’t remember which ship I was on, but we had crashed into the Martian surface upon landing because some robots planted bombs onboard when they learned of our escape. Some even hid in ships, usually the ones headed to Luna, and waited for someone to take-off then slaughtered them and repeated the process." [edited by - Dwarf with Axe on February 21, 2004 2:48:04 PM]
----------[Development Journal]
Advertisement
Story ideas are probably best posted in the Writing For Games forum.

[ MSVC Fixes | STL Docs | SDL | Game AI | Sockets | C++ Faq Lite | Boost
Asking Questions | Organising code files | My stuff | Tiny XML | STLPort]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement