🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Revolutionary Ideas!

Started by
5 comments, last by RWarden 23 years, 10 months ago
I know lots of people on this forum think they have original and interesting ideas. But let me tell you the truth - none of them are at all good compared to my ideas. I have uncovered the formula to making what is as close as possible to being the perfect game. It is based on the intrapassive NPC personality matrix, henceforth referred to as Mat1a. For the quasi-multiple paradigm Mat1a to take effect it is necessary for those players to give up the traditional concept of ''sensory-based pleasure'' in order to experience the end goal of a rich, complex heirarchical gaming experience. I will refer to the this heirarchy henceforth as Mat1c and the interquaternionary multiple of these two as sub-Mat1b. Now, first we will examine how the product of Mat1a and sub-Mat1b correlates to the advancement of the player character in computer games of the ''RPG'' sub-genre. When we take the result of this operation and compare it to the super-interface resulting from combining (Mat1a)-(sub-Mat1b), we store the result in Mat2a. Now this is where things get interesting. Let''s say we combine the character development inherant in Mat2a with post-technological horizon AI techniques including SQP-7 algorithms and xeno-neural nets. We are left with a very interesting new model of character development for use in such games. Second, let us compare sub-Mat1b with Mat2a in the super-context of the real-time strategy/tactical subgenre. Comparing unit generation technologies with Mat1a presents several interesting possibilities. A sub-quaternion particle tracking matrix, for example, would allow real-time space partitioning, giving us new prospects for dynamically generated sets, including terrain compositions and tactical units. There are two more uses of Mat2a. One pertains to the field of real-time action games using a closed-FOV first-person perspective, but I won''t go into that here. The other, which is far more interesting, has to do with dynamic string fields and its obvious applications to expanding the lifetime and cost-interest ratio among users. I''ll leave those up to your imagination, but the immidiate benefits are both obvious and huge. Finally, we can partition Mat2b into two sub-space quintmatrices, Mat3a and Mat3b. Boolean operations on these two matrices are an expanding field that seem to provide great gains in increasing the so-called ''fun factor'' of certain games within the Favian-Hershwin set. More research on this area, however, is needed before we can begin to incorperate this new technology into our own projects. A sub-quaternion particle tracking matrix, for example, would allow real-time space partitioning, giving us new prospects for dynamically generated sets, including terrain compositions and tactical units. Now, first we will examine how the product of Mat1a and sub-Mat1b correlates to the advancement of the player character in computer games of the ''RPG'' sub-genre. When we take the result of this operation and compare it to the super-interface resulting from combining (Mat1a)-(sub-Mat1b), we store the result in Mat2a. Now this is where things get interesting. It seems that there is a direct link between the effect of sub-Mat3a and the recent ''End Goblin Genocide'' trend on these forums, and it is probably worth the time to explore this area further. I would love to hear if anybody has some ideas on additional operations between the matrix set (sub-Mat1a) and (Mat3a-b) and relevant applications to random background-set generations. I am currently working on a simple demo that incorperates all these technologies, and expect to have it finished by next Friday. -RWarden (roberte@maui.net)
Advertisement
You see people, this is what happens when you take me too seriously so cut it out ok because it''s giving me a headache!

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
So that would be Solitare then?

Some people have far too much time one their hands!

What else do you need; besides a miricle.
Money. Lots of Money. or I''ll never do a sequel!
What else do you need; besides a miricle.Money. Lots of Money. or I''ll never do a sequel!
The bit i''m having a problem with is the (Mat1a)-(sub-Mat1b). I think this is lazy emunication. First you have to environ the quadmass of the post technological horizon with a POV (not FOV) of the timesmatic parser nodes. To do this you''ll need a 3,680,568.989 thz triprocessor which is going to be the first stumbling block. But this can be pre-emulated by using fractional factal interlinear subjective algorithimic data recompression. But this is the stupidity of it all, if you can do this then you won''t want to make games becuase of the bilatheal sub-atomic ironisation of your brain particles causing you to tri-step into re-condensations of partial reality incorporations. But this is another issue so i''ll stop here for qr-dialating-pointers to the power of 15.453.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
Drugs are bad, mmm-kay?
mmm-kay..

--
Float like a butterfly, bite like a crocodile.

--Float like a butterfly, bite like a crocodile.
"Going by the odds of evening out i sincerly fear how stupid i''m going to be in my next life but at least i''ll have good taste in women".
- Paul Cunningham

Our Goal is "Fun"!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement