🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Where'd you take this?

Started by
-1 comments, last by orionx103 20 years, 2 months ago
Given the information I''ve presented here, what would you do with this idea? Feel free to change anything but what I have here. The Saorong Corporation is a major corporation which deals mainly in genetic engineering, genetic alteration, et cetera. Officially, they use the knowledge they gather from their research to cure new diseases and do things like that. Unofficially, they use the knowledge they gain to provide steroids and the like for both governmental and independant groups. The Saorong Corporation began gathering DNA from ancient beings and animal species in order to start new projects. The corporation began cloning primordial dinosaurs and mammals in order to learn more about their physiology and about their genetical make-up. Eventually, the scientists combined the DNA of different primordial species to make a humanoid species, one dinosaur, one mammilian. After years of work, the corporation finally put it into good use: The development of half-humans. One of the scientists on the project went out and found a woman who agreed to be a test subject for the corporation. She was strapped for cash and they were offering a large sum of money. The corporation took the DNA of their hybrid species and combined it with the DNA of humans and formed two embryos, which were put inside the woman. While inside the woman, the two embryos fused into one, ultimately creating a being who was half human, a quarter dinosaur, and a quarter mammilian. This being was named Tetron, after the scientific term for what he really was: a tetragametic chimera. I don''t know what else to do with this. I could''ve came up with more information for your use, but I figured I''d leave that up to you. Sorry if you don''t clearly understand this. Anyway, what do you think? Orion "Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own." -BRUCE LEE

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement