🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Uhh...Landfish?

Started by
17 comments, last by Maitrek 23 years, 10 months ago
Oh... I can''t see images, firewall aint letting any through this late... It stops after 10:00pm

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Check our site:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dwarfsoft/
Check out our NPC AI Mailing List :
http://www.egroups.com/group/NPCAI/
made due to popular demand here at GDNet :)
Advertisement
ah...I see...

Oh yeah it''s night there. I keep forgetting you Aussies are all upside-down.

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake

"The road of excess also just ends up making me tired because I'm too lazy" --Nazrix
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Hehehe... If you ask me... YOU''RE THE UPSIDE DOWN ONES! But I guess that depends on perspective (maybe even rotation and transformation )

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Check our site:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dwarfsoft/
Check out our NPC AI Mailing List :
http://www.egroups.com/group/NPCAI/
made due to popular demand here at GDNet :)
Yeah, I''m sorry I wasn''t around to answer this, I was busy working in isolation for my website. A few hints: I want the writing to be a punch in the face (it won''t be if you know me already...) and the illustration is what''s taking so long.

We''ve scrapped it about a dozen times now. It''s really tough to say exactly what you want.

To answer your question, Matriek, I haven''t got a thing. No experience whatsoever. Why you people listen to me at all is beyond my comprehension, but somewhere along the line I started to know what I''m talking about.

I try to listen to everyone''s opinion, I never like to call anything "wrong" (not even murder based exp). I read a great deal of books on the potential of games, and on creating in other media as well. But as far as actually finishing anything goes, I''m a complete virgin.

Very reassuring to everyone who listens to me, huh? Dn''t worry, I have a team working on my FIRST project, and I couldn''t stop it now if I wanted to. I''ll have something to show soon enough, crappy though it may be. (and BTW, it doesn''t adhere to ANYTHING I''ve said on GDNet, so I AM a complete hippocrite.)

======
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

"Question everything. Especially Landfish."
-Matt
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Cool - I''m in the same position except people don''t listen to me cause I never say anything anyway
I am kind of in the same position, but because nobody listens to me, I am heading up my team of one

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche
Umm...when I try to read this post or go to landfish.net I get a window that tells me to enter my username and password !!!!
WTF ?

Runemaster
Join the Game Developers RuneRing !
The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
This is a message from God: "Rebooting the universe, please log off."
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Same.... Maybe LF is going to give us a User Name and Password? UN: Dwarfsoft
and I will specify the password later

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche
landfish.net is our devtool site. You can''t go there! :p

Blame the person who made the link. The site for public consumption will be at landfish.com! Soon! Only illustration now remains between us and completion! Yay!
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement