🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Final Existence - I

Started by
4 comments, last by FlamingBoi 20 years, 1 month ago
Chapter 1 : The Birth of Destruction During a period of chaos and instability, the world was divided into three. Heaven, Earth and Hell . There was no good and evil, the Kings of Heaven and Hell were fighting over the Throne of Earth. The minions of Hell lived in anguish, suffering, tormented from the blazing heat, and for all of time, they thought of ways to disrupt and destroy Heaven It dawned on them that souls could be used to harness power,and eventually, they made the Omega of Existence, a living weapon that resembled the likings of Heaven''s angels after a period of a hundred and three years. They named it – Gigaleon. It was constructed and generated off the massive fury and vengeance that the Fallen Archangels concealed . In need for a pure destructive soul for Gigaleon, the project could not be completed. Hell was a realm of chaos where every soul had insatiable hunger for power to rule out each other. The leader of the project, a Fallen Archangel named Teraslasch, stole the soul of Gallarant’s (The King of Hell) new born son’s soul and imbued its destructive soul into Gigaleon. Gigaleon had the ability to destroy everything, except his master – Teraslasch. Teras Teraslasch then fled from Hell and took Gigaleon with him.
Advertisement
Ok, I think Teraslasch fleeing from Hell is a nice suspense. You have me asking a few questions:

1) where did he go?
2) what do he intend to do with such a powerful weapon?
3) why did he leave?
4) who are the people tracking him down? how are they going to track his location?
5) the heaven beings, what are their responses to this?
6) the mortals on earth, what are their responses?

I read a similar opening in "Monster", where the hero is chasing after a monster so that he can kill him. The monster in this story is a serial killer with superior intelligence and an evil personality.

http://stephen.swoo.net/monster/monster.html
Monster Hunter is a great flick. David Carradine is such a neat actor, and even though his role is a small one, he did it very well.

Anyway, you''re going to have to do some fancy writing to prevent this from turning into a "Teraslach whips everyone''s ass until something weird happens" kind of a story. He''s got unlimited destructive power, and he himself is an entity of pure corruption. That''s to say, he hungers for destruction and has the means by which to achieve it. Why hasn''t he pushed the button yet? How can he be stopped? Who wants to stop him?
Say Gigaleon''s name out loud. Then change it.

GIGA-LEON!

I''m inclined to pronounce it "gih-GAY-lee-ohn" or maybe "gih-GAY-lee-ehn". That''s just me, though. It makes it sound like a greek name, like Epictetus or Eurippedes.
quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster
Ok, I think Teraslasch fleeing from Hell is a nice suspense. You have me asking a few questions:

1) where did he go?
2) what do he intend to do with such a powerful weapon?
3) why did he leave?
4) who are the people tracking him down? how are they going to track his location?
5) the heaven beings, what are their responses to this?
6) the mortals on earth, what are their responses?

I read a similar opening in "Monster", where the hero is chasing after a monster so that he can kill him. The monster in this story is a serial killer with superior intelligence and an evil personality.

http://stephen.swoo.net/monster/monster.html

omfg a person from swoo.net!! i though the only person from there was tsugumo and he hasn''t updated his site in so long i thought he was dead! ifeel honored..
Quote: Original post by EtnuBwahaha. I would've shot the guy in the balls.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement