🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My Christmas Wish

Started by
18 comments, last by The President 23 years, 10 months ago
1. See initial post - well, she'd have to be a lot younger and the car isn't important (well, you can't get a driver's license here yet at my age - but just half a year to go ) but the interests would be the thing I've never met a girl with those interests though... most won't even go near a computer
2. Umm... I'd like to have a few more VB coders for my team...
3. Have less school I wanna make a game not sit around all morning half-awake doing nothing at all.

JQ
pmjordan@gmx.at
lead programmer,
PWC Software

Edited by - JonnyQuest on August 15, 2000 1:25:22 PM

Edited by - JonnyQuest on August 15, 2000 1:27:37 PM
~phil
Advertisement
My Christmas wish list? Man, I wanna win the 60 million dollar Kalifornia lottery we have going on. Do you realize how many GAMES I could make with that??????

*sigh* the mother ship is late...

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
Christmas wish?
Are you kidding?
It''s August man!My skin is still getting burned down here in Greece!

Anyway...

Voodoo4
Here these words vilifiers and pretenders, please let me die in solitude...
Hi Anon (2) this is Anon (1)!

After reading your post, I''ll stop complaining! ;-P
But you''re right. It''s hard to get a motivated team.
But since we all like to programm for a living someday,
they visit at least the meetings! (Note that we don''t have beer at the meetings, so it''s real interest)

Stony

btw: Anyone of you participating GameOn 2000 in London?
http://hobbes.rug.ac.be/~scs/conf/gameon2000/
Yer all lucky I''m in a good mood today
I would have nuked this thread hard had I been in yesterday, but I was out, with my girlfriend ( neener neener neener ).

The President: Why the age limits? Don''t limit yourself, ever! There''s no point, people vary so much over such a wide range of ages. Example? I''m 23, my girlfriend is 16, we''ve been together for 6 months against all the odds, and now she joins me when the whole family ( EXTENDED family ) gets together for a party.

( And, she''s in NO way interested in computers, though I started off by helping her out with her IT classes )

So my wishlist for xmas is very short:
More of the same.

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
I wish Looking Glass Studios were back in business.
JeranonGame maker wannabe.
I wish my town wasn''t full of morons and that I get something finished for a change.

http://users.50megs.com/crazyvasey/
OK, I''m way older than most of you guys (and girls?) on here.
The only thing I''m wishing for is:
Some wealthy venture capitalist to give us the $$ for the development of our MMORPG.

Oh, and a nice looking gal around my age to take long walk on the beach with...

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous

Oh god.
I wish I could code something without it blowing up in my face with something I thought I had fixed, but in reality is a huge logic error, and I can't figure out what's wrong, and I think my brain might explode, and THEN IT DOES!!!!!!!!

I'm pissed. >:[

Why the f**k do all my work programs run, but my personal ones don't? Santa, you listening?!?! Bless me with some F**KING INTELLIGENCE!!!!!

Ahem....I'm sorry, I needed to vent. My real Christmas list is:

world peace.

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"

Edited by - pacman on August 17, 2000 5:04:36 PM
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement