🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3d painter

Started by
2 comments, last by Beanmaster 23 years, 10 months ago
I''m searching for a 3d painter like "deep paint 3d" as freeware or shareware, can you help me?
Advertisement
There is no free "3d painter" to my knowledge. However, painter 3d is pretty unexpensive for what it does (like most metacreations stuff anyway). From what I''ve seen, it''s not as powerful as deep paint 3d at all, but it has some very nice features and is very useful .

Now Corel bought Painter 3d if I''m right.

Check http://newgraphics.corel.com/order/painter3d.html. There is a phone number there to order it (there used to be a demo version, but I didn''t see it anywhere).
I could set you up with painter 3d if you would like.
icq#
There IS a free 3D painter around.
It''s NPherno if I remember correctly and it allows you to make skins for quake2 models. I don''t know if there has been updates since the last time I used it, but I must say it''s an extremly useful tool. I didn''t do my skins entirely with it though, but I was very helpful to do the sketch for a new skin, which would then be finished with GFX (a drawing program on DOS).

youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement