🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

WinSock 2 files

Started by
-1 comments, last by WebSpyder 23 years, 10 months ago
I need to know the name of the WinSock2 header file and library file as well. In most sources, it is listed as winsock2.h and ws2_32.lib. However, I have Windows 98 Second Edition and I can't find either file anywhere on my PC. It may be because I have VC++ v4 and the files didn't come with it. I'm wondering if anyone can email me the files in a .zip archive, since the only other avenue I found for getting them was to install the Microsoft Platform SDK, which I don't want to do. Can anyone help? Thanx. ****************************** "I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them" - Isaac Asimov Drew Sikora Napali Networks, Inc. Edited by - WebSpyder on 8/22/00 9:09:53 AM Edited by - WebSpyder on 8/22/00 9:13:39 AM
******************************"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them" - Isaac AsimovDrew SikoraNapali Networks, Inc.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement