🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game Ideas Forum!!

Started by
16 comments, last by WebSpyder 23 years, 9 months ago
We need a new forum for specific game ideas. The one for Game Design is good for people pitching around ideas about how, what and why things are in a game and stuff like that, but we need another forum for people to receive feedback on games they are working on. ****************************** "I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them" - Isaac Asimov Drew Sikora Napali Networks, Inc.
******************************"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them" - Isaac AsimovDrew SikoraNapali Networks, Inc.
Advertisement
I agree,
its important to keep the creative juces flowing...
and not your blood...

Keep conjuring the undead, my friends...
quote: Original post by Necromancer

I agree,
its important to keep the creative juces flowing...
and not your blood...

was that sarcasm?? Its so hard to tell online. Come on people show some support! I wanna see some cool ideas and post some of my own!!

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them"

- Isaac Asimov

Drew Sikora
Napali Networks, Inc.
******************************"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them" - Isaac AsimovDrew SikoraNapali Networks, Inc.
its a joke, he''s a necromancer.
stop blood flowing.
get it?

----------
Erick: i think that all this talking and such is paining my head to astounding annoyance
Disco Love For Everyone
----------"i think that all this talking and such is paining my head to astounding annoyance" - Erick"Quoting people in your tag is cool. Quoting yourself is even cooler" - SpazBoy_the_MiteyDisco Love For Everyone
I''m all for it! It would be good to be able to put my idea''s somewhere where people can have access to them. I get too lazy sometimes to copy my idea''s off here a write them down in my scrapbook. God know''s how many good idea''s i''ve lost. It would be nice if we could create a "Game Design Community Library". Gamedev could actually make some money with this you realise and maybe oneday if i''m lucky i might see my name in the special thanks for a game. That''d be pretty cool. But more seriously -this is a really good idea people - We should push for this!!!

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
you have my vote

Runemaster
Join the Game Developers RuneRing !

The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Thanks for the support guys. I hope this takes off. The only thing close to this is the Showcase Feedback forum, but that requires you to actually have a game posted for people to download an tryout. This would let people realize their ideas and get other people''s insight - always a good thing cause once you get into an idea, its hard to see things from the outside, or think up fresh perspectives of it. So. Let''s get noticed.

*Jumps up and down, waiving arms and shouting*

"Yoo hoo, Mr. khawk guy, person! This is a good idea! Really. I''m not kidding. It''s true. I - okay I''ll stop now"

P.S. - Yes, I am the late WebSpyder, but I already use that name someplace else. So here''s another suggestion. How can we delete old profiles??

==============================
\\// live long and prosper; \||/ die short and rot.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

a Game Idea forum . Yep, I think that one would be justified !
But we would have to find a way to prevent Paul from being the only to post

youpla :-P

(edit : ooouh typos everywhere ...)

Edited by - ahw on September 5, 2000 7:38:40 AM
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
quote:
a Game Idea forum YEp, I think that one would be jsutified !
But we would have to find a way to prevent Paul from begin the only to post

gee, that''s easy. I''ll post too!!! (sorry to kill you there ahw....)

\\// live long and prosper; \||/ die short and rot.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

I think that there should be a game idea section, as well as that, there should be a forum devoted entirely to NPC''s!

"NPC''s are people too!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement