🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Good old design ...

Started by
1 comment, last by ahw 23 years, 10 months ago
I am playing Darklands those days, and can''t help but think this game should have been done again with today''s technology. The design is so sweet, and reading the Designer''s notes gave me even more respect for their work. Check it out ! mmh, it''s not a pointless topic, I just thought it might be interesting to look at a design that is 8 years old, but still kick major a$$. Any comments ?
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
Advertisement
Bloody hell, that was 8 years ago already? I suggest that everyone should read the docs to that game, and you''ll draw your own conclusions about what we''re doing here, and how computer power should help us.
Thanks for the link, ahw, I really like the doc!

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Did I say that this game is available on most good abandonware sites ? og yes it is !
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement