🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Best game of the 20th Century

Started by
5 comments, last by MindWipe 23 years, 9 months ago
Well I think it''s time to start this topic now. I would say that the best game EVER is: Zelda 64 Why? - Perfect Graphics - Perfect GamePlay - Perfect Story - Perfect Battlesystem - Allmost Perfect music(Not as good as Zelda for SNES) I love the game!! I can''t belive such a great game can excist! Perfect Dark(N64) is also GREAT!!! C&C 1 is also another great game. And another SUPERB RPG game is: Secret of Mana
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Advertisement
I personally like the original Zelda for NES.

JoeMont001@aol.com www.polarisoft.n3.net
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
Tactics Ogre

As far as games released in English go, I''d have to say Tactics Ogre for the Playstation. It''s alot of different routes to take, great story for all of them. It''s got awesome graphics for a 16-bit game(oiginally made for the Super Famicom), and its gameplay is sweet. It''s got some really awesome songs, but not the best soundtrack I''ve ever heard. The best game soundtracks I''ve heard are Legend of Mana''s, and Parasite Eve''s.

-Forcas
-Forcaswriteln("Does this actually work?");
IMO, the best game ever is Civ 2. It has awesome gameplay and unlimited replay value.

Martee
Magnum Games
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
Please, God (meaning Madkieth)! Not this post AGAIN! No no no... kill it. I hate it. Nobody learns anything about design, and nobody ever reads what others write, they just want to announce their favorites.

No. Move it to the lounge.

No no no.

======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Yes, this is a sponge thread. In fact if you move it to the lounge you''d get more replies. I totally agree with Landfish, it should be moved. Please

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
I third that proposal... although you didn''t need my approval.

Away!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement