🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Goblin?

Started by
6 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 9 months ago
Hey Madkeith, or any of the Goblin group... My computer bit it and now I don''t remember the Goblin Board''s address. I could have just found it on EZboard, but I figure if I have you post the URL here, others will go to it, possibly for the first time...
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Advertisement
Good call... here it is:

http://pub14.ezboard.com/bgoblingamedevelopers
The goblin game developers board, discussing the framework for a testing system in which we can all demonstrate our ideas.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Bagh! I forgot my password. Sigh.

Looking good though, Joris. Damn good. I really must get involved again, but I have to deal with school and my team and whatnot. If I can scrape up my pword somewhere I''ll add my $0.02.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Its been quiet in there for a while, with me trying to rest my hand and nobody else seems to be contributing much without my input... *sigh*

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Keep the faith, man. That doesn''t change the fact that it''s a damn good idea.
Well I''ll have to check again later... I won''t be contributing to it any more officially if I''m by myself on this one...
Specifically, the people that suggested XML as the design language should be working on figuring out what tools are already available, what tools we need to write, and what the documents should look like.
I''ve got some whacky ideas for a scripting language, but I''m not reporting them yet, as they could be used for a paper or two towards my PhD.

~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
If it doesn''t work out, we''ll regroup and do it anyway. I have a team, y''know, they''re just working on my stuff right now.

Hey, how did we both end up moderators? Maybe they''re trying to gratify us to keep us controlled and passive...
I think they''re trying to keep us happy.. We scared their pants off!

~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement