🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Showcase conversion

Started by
-1 comments, last by Gaiiden 23 years, 9 months ago
hey, i just hit in a great idea! In my other thread about a game ideas, I wanted a forum where people could post ideas for a game they''re designing and get feedback on it. I tried it in the game design forum and got responses that got me thinking in new ways. But I just realized a forum like this already exists: The GD Showcase Feedback forum. It hasn''t had a post in god knows how long, and only has a total of like 53 posts. A little renaming, and little different description and viola!! We have a game ideas forum. It could still work with the GD Showcase by allowing people to work out their designs with others and then when they make them, display them in the showcase (unless you guys are getting rid of that, too). I''d be more than able to moderate it, and happy to do so. Since you guys are restructuring, I think this would be the easiest thing to do. Ahhhh.... the way I think at 1:25 in the morning. Yeah, I''m gonna be a good game programmer ============================== \\// live long and prosper; \||/ die short and rot. ==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement