🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Isometric Sims/Habbo hotel Game

Started by
4 comments, last by NathanielR 19 years, 10 months ago
Hello my name is Nathaniel I own Many Companies like Bongo Boarding Skateboards and Raine Tech, Ive come up with an excellent game for GBA that whould be truley fun. A game mixed with the sims and habbo hotel, You whould live in a hotel and could make ur own room or apartment and there whould be quest and computer simulated guys and girls that you have to become friedns with or even mary or get a gf I whould need programmers and designers might pay if they are good and we will pay them in profits to, May excuse my grammer my Keyboard is gliching.
Advertisement
Why not situate the hotel near a large university, and have the kids be college students, where they are likely to make many friends and even possibly find a spouse. For example, you could sign your character up for an English literature course, and then after a year or so of writing essays, your character starts composing love letters that a beautiful girl might even understand...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Habbo Hotel just a graphical chatroom? On account of the limited networking options with GBA wouldn't mobiles be a better platform of choice?
I don't think he's trying to create a "networked" version of the game. He wrote "computer simulated guys and girls" - I'm taking that to mean NPCs rather than other players.

So in other words, he's trying to create a game, similar to the Sims, but inside a hotel instead of a house and on a GBA (Habbo being an example of a hotel environment, just replacing real people with simulated people).

I just figured that seeing the game sounds like it's partly about social interaction, and that he used Habbo Hotel as an example, it was worth pointing out that HH is a chat room and not an enjoyable one-player experience.
Whould any of you like to help either right the script of the game design program or help with anything else?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement