🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Problems running demo OpenGL ES app

Started by
14 comments, last by lornfalcon 19 years, 8 months ago
.bid contains the unique class id of the application and should be included in your app.

.bar is a compiled resource file, strings, bitmaps etc, etc. Again it should be inside an include file as a #define, along with the items it contains.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by MonkeyChuff
.bid contains the unique class id of the application and should be included in your app.

Isn't the class id already included in the .mif file?
Quote: Original post by alnite
Quote: Original post by MonkeyChuff

Isn't the class id already included in the .mif file?

Yes, but you dont include the .mif file in your code. The emulator reads the mif file to figure out what class id it needs to create and instance of. Your code uses the class id internally (defined by #include'ing the .bid file which just contains a #define statement).

Alan
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
I think I've got it working but I need to do a little more testing. However, whenever I make changes, I need to restart the editor for it to pick them up. This doesn't seem right to me, but maybe that's the way it's supposed to work?
If the dir is right, and OGLESExtension dll is right.

"Disabled to save space ...." is miss ogles_demo_01.dll, please compile the source code, build dll.
the download example:is not *.dll
so you must compile the app.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement