🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Messing with some success ...

Started by
0 comments, last by rick_appleton 19 years, 10 months ago
Been playing around with the sample code and creating my own codebase for the creation of something (not too sure yet!). Just wondering how everyone else is getting on and if anyone fancies collaborating on this stuff. FYI, I have re-written a base app which abstracts the Screen and Menu systems into seperate classes. There is more work todo to make this a more re-useable framework and I am more than happy to share what I have done and learnt with anyone who wants to see and or use it. My reason for this offer, well I have a full time job, am getting married soon (wedding planning takes up a lot of time) and have a fairly active social life, so I really don't think I'll have enough time on my own, hence my offer to share and collaborate. Anyone ?
Advertisement
I'd be willing to collaborate on this. I have an idea for something, but I think collaborating with someone will increase my chances of actually finishing this thing.

PM or mail me if your interested.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement