🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Articles and Printing

Started by
0 comments, last by Jim Adams 24 years, 9 months ago
The site is great, and I have noticied it strongly resembles an on-line emag -- and like it - it has one major flaw:
The articles are very print-unfriendly.

I'm sure that some would agree with me that if the articles were formated in a full page so we could print it all at once without all the other frames and such, it would really help out.

Now, I'm not saying change the entire article system, but rather provide a small button at the top of the article, that once clicked, gives you a print friendly readout.

For an example, go to www.pinnaclesys.com, and look through any documents there - it does just what I mentioned above.

------------------
Jim Adams
Co-Designer 'The Light Befallen'
tcm@pobox.com
http://www.lightbefallen.com

Advertisement
Hi Jim,

Funny you should mention that. If you look at the last page of the article I added yesterday (GUI part 4), there is a link to a printable version of the article. We'll be doing this will all of our featured articles now, and I will eventually have them done for all of the existing featured articles.

I assume you are referring to just the featured articles, and not the articles in our reference section, which should already be printable.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement