🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Do You Dramatica?

Started by
0 comments, last by owl 19 years, 10 months ago
Has anyone here made an expedition into the jungle that is the Dramatica Theory of Fiction? I've been trying to get back into working on my novel after taking the summer off to go to school, and playing with the demo of the Dramatica Program has certainly got me thinking about my story more actively... but I haven't had much success trying to fit my half-formed ideas about what I want to write into the system. So, if any of you just so happen to have experience with Dramatica and want to help me tinker with it, let me know and I'll describe what I've tried so far. :)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Advertisement
I've never heard about this program before.

I can only recommend you to buy some Vladimir Nabokov's book if you really want to learn about story/novel structure from a real master.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement