🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

allegro forum?

Started by
4 comments, last by Just6979 24 years, 4 months ago
Well, you're wrong in thinking there isn't any forum for Allegro game programming. Did you check out the mailing list at canvaslink? That seems pretty good to me.
Advertisement
Discussions about Allegro would belong in the DirectX/OpenGL/etc. forum. If there are a lot of posts about it, I'd consider creating a new forum.
would it be possible to add a section to the forums dealing with the Allegro Game Programming library. there don't seem to be any good forums about it anywhere on the WWW. or should we just post anything regarding it in the OpenGL/GLide/etc forum?

-Justin

-Justin Whitejowhite@bigfoot.comAIM: Just6979www.bigfoot.com/~jowhite"To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear"I can only show you the door. You must choose to go through it." -Morpheus"Your mind is like a parachute. It works best when open." -Anonymous"I know Kung-fu." -Neo"Ignorance is bliss" -Cihper"My name...is Neo!" -Neo
thanx guys. i joined the mailing list

------------------
-Justin

-Justin Whitejowhite@bigfoot.comAIM: Just6979www.bigfoot.com/~jowhite"To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear"I can only show you the door. You must choose to go through it." -Morpheus"Your mind is like a parachute. It works best when open." -Anonymous"I know Kung-fu." -Neo"Ignorance is bliss" -Cihper"My name...is Neo!" -Neo

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement