🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Foreign country entries?

Started by
2 comments, last by Myopic Rhino 19 years, 7 months ago
I finally got time to review the contest's legal stuff: Quote: < The winners must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these rules and, except where prohibited, will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release which must be signed, notarized and returned within seven (7) days of receipt of written prize confirmation, in order to qualify for the prize, or the prize will be forfeited. > 7 days? Notarized? This requirement should be impossible to meet, when living in germany, or any other country reasonably far away from the U.S. of A. !? What does such a document look like?? Thanks.
There are 10 kinds of people,those who understand binaryand those who not.
Advertisement
I'll get clarification on that. Legal was supposed to send me a draft of that document by now, but I haven't seen it.

I can say with certainty that we're not going to impose conditions that would make it impossible for people in other countries to participate.
Just to check I can actually compete? The contest is indeed open to non-US people?
Yes, it's definitely open to anyone.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement