🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

End the "help wanted" madness.

Started by
-1 comments, last by kill 23 years, 9 months ago
I''m just thinking... Most members that are higher then "dedicated" had very bad experience with the Help Wanted forum, and they pretty much... well... don''t go there. The "initiates" are mostly people that are destined to fail the first couple of times. Not that there''s anything wrong with that. I learned from my mistakes. Hopefully... Anyway, my point is, may be it would be a good idea to remove the help wanted forum. No serious people visit it anymore. If someone needs an AI programmer, he''ll look in AI forum, if someone needs an artist he''ll look in the art forum, and so on. At least people that are capable of doing work visit those forums. Well, may be I was a little bit too harsh. If so, I apologize. But somewhere in between these lines there is a point, and I''m sure everyone can see it. Does anyone agree? Disagree?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement