🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Updated device files and prizes

Started by
9 comments, last by meeshoo 19 years, 8 months ago
I've just uploaded device files for use with this contest. These devices support QVGA displays, and more accurately reflect the hardware that entries will be run on. The files should be extracted to the BREW SDK's devices directory. Also, I've updated the prizes to reflect that the first 100 entries in this contest will receive a contest t-shirt just for entering.
Advertisement
hey, i got a broken link on the device download
Fixed. Sorry about that.
wooo, i need a new t-shirt :]
Cool! The screen resolution is definitley better on this device...HOWEVER, I cannot use ###3 to figure out the memory usage when my program is run on it. This is because the memory usage is now listed in terms of megs with only a single decimal point. :P

Its no biggie though, I can still use the blackCap device to find out.
hi there. well, my pb is something else. blackcap has a lot of keys for imput. this one has only 8. and this isn't the biggest problem. i've managed to find out what 6 of them do (left, right, up ,down, select, backspace or escape). but what the other 2 are doing and, more important, how they are named. i really need 6 keys in my app (i can use less, but the interactivity is diminished.
No it doesnt. All the number keys etc are still there, they are just hidden behind the text. Drag and drop the text area outside of the window and you'll be able to see the other half of the image.
hi. thanks a lot. the pb was i was using the horizontal view, and there is only the view without numbers, so you cannot use them. thanks again
Why not use the keyboard?
Nevermind. That doesn't work.

I suppose in horizontal mode the phone is folded shut and those buttons aren't accessable?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement