🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The real way to a good, scary scene

Started by
0 comments, last by dark_stalker 23 years, 8 months ago
Ingredients for a very scary scene: *Very good soundFX, for the ''mood'' *Make the player feel like they are all alone, to enhance the mood... *Give clues to what it is they are fearing. Use extremely , gory, violent things.. *Right before the encounter, kind of pretend that all the scary stuff has ended. No music.. relief is felt by the player.. *All of a sudden, have a , gory body fly out and splat on the wall, and the creature jumps violently out from nowhere with a sudden, scary noise.. *The player defeats the creature.. and once again feels relief.. (THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!) *And a very hot woman walks into the scene, and thanks you for saving her, when.. *Another creature jumps out and slices her head off! The head hits the TV screen, you see her horrified face, and you slay the monster. *her body is juicy and roaches are crawling out! *then, the roaches suddenly scurry away.. *scary SFX *the MAMMA OF ALL SCARY CREATURES JUMPS OUT, WIELDING A HUMAN''S LEG AS A WEAPON! *he devours the woman''s corpse, RIPS OUT HER HEART, AND EATS IT! THEN IT TAKES HER SKULL, AND PUTS IT ON HIS HEAD! *The MAMMA OF ALL SCARY CREATURES kicks your eth and you are rendered unconscious.. *It is released into the city, where it DEMOLISHES EVERYONE! *You come out, see all the bodys hung up against the walls, fences, and you finish off the MAMMA OF ALL SCARY CREATURES. Sorry, I got carried away. Sounds good anyways! Feel free to use this in your game today!! (heh or not)
Online RPGs.. Almost like another life! Except for whenswitching back to real life, sometimes I forget there isn'ta profanity filter..
Advertisement
sorry, some of the words were blocked out by CYBER SITTER! booh yaah!
Online RPGs.. Almost like another life! Except for whenswitching back to real life, sometimes I forget there isn'ta profanity filter..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement