🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a title for a game

Started by
22 comments, last by OoMMMoO 23 years, 8 months ago
You can use a cool name if you call the game after the cult (like the two circle names I mentioned before).

Dorn
Zargoth
Thorn

Runemaster now working on Acronia : Secrets of Magic
Join the Game Developers RuneRing !
""""" "'Nazrix is cool' -- Nazrix" --Darkmage --Godfree"-Nazrix" -- runemaster --and now dwarfsoft" -- dwarfsoft --pouya" -- Nazrix" -- Nazrix

quote:

Edited by - runemaster on October 14, 2000 3:07:32 PM
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Advertisement
Sign of Darkness
The Raven''s Claw (could be a Vampire symbol)
The Darkness Beyond

""""" "'Nazrix is cool' -- Nazrix" --Darkmage --Godfree"-Nazrix" -- runemaster --and now dwarfsoft" -- dwarfsoft --pouya" -- Nazrix" -- Nazrix

-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Call of Darkness
Land(s) of Desolation
Land(s) of Darkness
Land(s) of (the) Night
The Chronicles of Blood
The Blood Chronicles

LOL thanks for all the names runemaster, The screenshots section of your website doesnt show any pics whats wrong with it? I will talk to my partner about the names thanks alot
My site is being redesigned so some stuff doesn''t work right now.

Here''s a screenshot to make you happy .

And yes I know the trees look strange.

It seems to me that this whole thread could be summed up in a rather concise form:

#define NUM_WORDS 12char szWords[NUM_WORDS][10] = {"Darkness", "Dark", "Blood",                               "Forbidden", "Lore", "Night",                               "Vampire", "Soul", "Shadows",                               "Circle", "Ancients", "Children"};char szGameTitle[30];srand(GetTickCount());sprintf(szGameTitle, "%s of %s", szWords[rand() % NUM_WORDS],                                 szWords[rand() % NUM_WORDS]);                

Hehe... yes, I'm aware this will generate names like "Darkness of Forbidden" but I thought I'd post it anyway.

-Ironblayde
 Aeon Software

Edited by - Ironblayde on October 15, 2000 2:18:56 AM
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
i think you should call your game... "Doom".
[email=ehremo@hotmail.com][/email]
Ironblayde...LL
You just found out how my brain works.
But the titles were good (most of them anyway).

that image looks 2d... I dont know too much about names but Shadow secrets or vedic mirage. (dont ask too much about that name)

Allow the flaming to begin
Conshape Electronic Arts

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement