🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Questions

Started by
0 comments, last by Myopic Rhino 19 years, 7 months ago
Well after the last series of questions and the post by dmnxia I've spent a few hours browsing the forums at Qualcomm, and browsing through the documentation in more detail. I do still have some questions: - Debug sequences: I've found this page. I've been unable to enter these codes through my keyboard, so had to switch to a different device file to get to the number keys on the device. Is there a way to input these codes into the 6550 device profile? edit: saw in the other thread that this does indeed seem to be the case in the horizontal profile - Currently I do not check the return from malloc/new. I've gathered however that I can better do this, correct? - The constructors of my classes are not getting called in when debugging in Visual Studio (class names contain capitals). Is this correct, or is something going wrong? Thanks for your time. [Edited by - rick_appleton on November 21, 2004 11:17:38 AM]
Advertisement
Yes, you should check the results of malloc/new. These deviced do have limited resources.

I've brought up the constructor issue with the BREW people before (I actually work in a different division), and have never received a response. For whatever reason, constructors definitely DON'T get called.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement